Competition: Win Guestlist To Klockworks Showcase
Klockworks showcase takes place on June 19 at Salamandra, Barcelona
This year taking place at Salamandra, Klock invites two legendary Dutchmen STERAC and Jeroen Search, both of whom have left their impact on the scene with their productions, DJ and live sets alike. With Jeroen Search delivering his epic live set, and STERAC behind the decks, both artists while perfectly complimenting Ben Klock’s driving and energetic distinguished sets.
To accompany the evenings sonic performance, Heleen Blanken, Klockworks resident visual artist, will be providing the nights stimulating optical display exhibiting her unique and inspiring take on nature’s relationship with electronic music.
Jeroen Search LIVE
This year’s Klockworks showcase takes place on June 19 at Salamandra, Barcelona. More information on the event can be found here. A video teaser for the event can be seen below.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of guestlist tickets, enter your email below. Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is, Klockworks Showcase and agent, XLR8R.com whose registered office is at 837 Traction Ave #304, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA.2. Employees of Klockworks Showcase / XLR8R.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday June 15, 2015 at 11:59PM (PST). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Only 1 entry per email address accepted Must be 18 years of age or older to enter Prize is for 2 tickets to Klockworks Showcase on June 19, 2015 at Salamandra on Av. Carrilet, 235 L’Hospitalet De Llobregat, Cataluna, Spain Winning tickets are non-transferrable and cannot be sold. Valid ID must be presented. Prize does not include transportation or accommodations, entry only.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entries into the competition will automatically opt-in email for XLR8R.com weekly email newsletter, The Lowdown. User may unsubscribe at anytime.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.