Dial Announces 15th Anniversary Compilation
'All' assembles material from longstanding label affiliates such as Lawrence and Efdemin and newcomers Physical Therapy and DJ Richard.
Esteemed German label Dial has revealed details of a V/A compilation to mark its 15th anniversary. The compilation, entitled All, was assembled by label heads Carsten Jost, Lawrence, and Bianca Heuser together with longstanding affiliate Efdemin, and debuts original material from Jost, Lawrence, Efdemin, Pantha Du Prince, Pawel, and John Roberts. A few new faces to the label also feature, notably Physical Therapy and White Material co-founder DJ Richard, whose debut album is due out via Dial in September 2015.
All will see an official release in CD, digital, and triple-12″ formats on May 25, and will be supported by a Dial tour throughout 2015. Until then, the compilation’s complete tracklist has been posted below.
01. Christian Naujoks – For A While
02. Stefan Tcherepnin – I Want To Be Art
03. Roman Flügel – In Your Wardrobe
04. RNDM – Summer Smile
05. Carsten Jost – My Confession
06. Lawrence – Chez Dupont
07. John Roberts – Paloma
08. Pawel – All Nearness Pauses
09. Efdemin – No Exit
10. DJ Richard – Zero
11. Physical Therapy – Market Crash
12. Pantha Du Prince – Timeout On The Rocks
13. Queens – Earth Angel
14. James K – S Lush
15. Dawn Mok – Like Thoughts Or Moments We’ll Fall