DJ Heidi to Release New Compilation on Get Physical
With such a dizzying array of achievements, it’s pretty hard to keep up with Heidi […]
With such a dizzying array of achievements, it’s pretty hard to keep up with Heidi Van Den Amstel (a.k.a. DJ Heidi). The BBC Radio One personality and Get Physical affiliate has kept up a constant presence on the world stage with her taste-making radio show and her trans-European Jackathon parties. Started in October of 2010, the Jackathon has proven a smash, taking place simultaneously in London, Manchester, Berlin, Paris, and Amsterdam. Now, in celebration of her success, as well as anticipation for the future, Heidi has prepared an elaborate and exclusive mixed compilation simply titled Heidi Presents the Jackathon. Not just your run-of-the-mill comp, Heidi Presents the Jackathon will feature never-heard-before tracks from the likes of Soul Clap, Juan MacLean, Deetron, Jamie Jones, Derrick Carter, and more. Heidi Presents the Jackathon drops July 25 on Get Physical, but in the meantime you can check below for the tracklisting and album art.
01. INTRO: Derrick Carter / Soul Clap – Incoming Bitch (Get Low)!
02. Waifs & Strays – What You Want
03. Solomun – What The Funk
04. Anja Schneider & And.Id – Imagination
05. DJ T. feat Nick Maurer – High
06. Deetron – The Juggler
07. Juan MacLean – Love In Tatters
08. Darius Syrossian – I Am The Creator Of Jack
09. Lauhaus & Kabale und Liebe feat. WKD – Who Called Kenny?
10. Mathias Kaden feat Gjaezon – Jackathon
11. Camea – We Not In
12. Actor One – March Violets
13. Matt Tolfrey – Whos The Freak
14. Jamie Jones – Whiff It Yawl
15. Boris Werner – Make Me Shine
16. Steve Bug – Jack Is Back
17. OUTRO: Derrick Carter