Gear Giveaway: Beyerdynamic Moon Harbour Headphones
The label is giving away a pair of special edition headphones to celebrate its 15th anniversary.
Leipzig label Moon Harbour is currently celebrating its 15 year anniversary with a huge list of shows all over the world and an exclusive gear giveaway here on XLR8R.
Continuing with the celebratory spirit of the anniversary, Moon Harbour has also released a video that was shot in Barcelona last year during the #15MoonHarbour kick-off event at Pacha. The film features label-boss, Matthias Tanzmann, Luna City Express, Dan Drastic, Sven Tasnadi, and Marco Faraone all chatting about their releases on the imprint.
To join in on the celebration, XLR8R is giving away a pair of special-edition Moon Harbour headphones made in association with Beyerdynamic. To win, enter your email below. XLR8R will choose a winner on Monday, December 21 and the winner will be contacted via the email provided. Terms and conditions apply.
To catch any of the Moon Harbour artists on tour, view the flyer below.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is, Moon Harbour, Beyerdynamic, and agent, XLR8R.com whose registered office is at 837 Traction Ave #304, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA.2. Employees of Moon Harbour, Beyerdynamic, XLR8R.com or their family members or anyone helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday, December 20th 2015 at 11:59PM (PST). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Only 1 entry per email address accepted Must be 18 years of age or older to enter Prize is for (1) pair of Beyerdynamic Moon Harbour Headphones.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 8 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entries into the competition will automatically opt-in email for XLR8R.com weekly email newsletter, The Lowdown. User may unsubscribe at anytime.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.