Houndstooth to Release Tessellations Compilation
The imprint celebrates three years with new music from Marquis Hawkes and more.
UK-based imprint Houndstooth will celebrate its third year anniversary and 50th release with a double CD compilation, landing next month. The artist-led label, affiliated to Fabric, will release music from a total of 14 different artists on the imprint, including new music from former XLR8R podcast contributor, Marquis Hawkes, as well as new work from Aïsha Devi, Akkord, Call Super and more.
The compilation will be available in digital and CD formats and you can view the tracklistings in full, below.
1. Aïsha Devi – Sheen Saker
2. Snow Ghosts – Undertow
3. 18+ – Guards
4. Guy Andrews – Salem Remains
5. Soft As Snow – Brainliquid
6. Call Super – New Life Tone (Rue d’Awakening Mix)
7. Throwing Snow – Elixir
1. House Of Black Lanterns – Everything
2. Akkord – Vector
3. Special Request – Live From Alpha Centauri
4. Second Storey – Elephant Ride
5. Shift Work – Hard Currency
6. _Unsubscribe_ – Bend Down
7. Marquis Hawkes – Can’t Stop
Tessellations will land via Houndstooth on February 26, 2016.