Mathew Jonson Steps Up for Fabric 84
Out in October, the mix is a live recording of Jonson's set from fabric's 15th birthday celebration.
fabric has announced the next instalment in its mix series will be Mathew Jonson.
The mix is a live recording of Jonson’s set from the London club’s 15th birthday celebration. Kicking off with “Northern Lights” by Cobblestone Jazz—a trio Jonson formed with Danuel Tate and Tyger Dhula—the mix features only Jonson’s own productions and remixes. “I’m really happy and honoured to release this set from the last fabric birthday party as my first commercial live recording. It couldn’t be a better fit,” says Jonson.
The full tracklisting can be found below, with the mix arriving on October 16.
01. Cobblestone Jazz – Northern Lights
02. Mathew Jonson – Dayz
03. Mathew Jonson – Learning To Fly
04. Mathew Jonson – Marionette (The Beginning)
05. Units And Measurements feat. Deadbeat – Octopus Brains
06. Tobias. – If (Mathew Jonson & The Mole Remix)
07. Mathew Jonson – In Search of a New Planet With Oxygen
08. Mathew Jonson – The World Will Come Around
09. Mathew Jonson – Automaton
10. Mathew Jonson – Decompression (Mathew Jonson Acid Cut)
11. Mathew Jonson – Decompression (Mathew Jonson Force Remix)
12. Mathew Jonson – Ghosts In The A.I. / Decompression (Mathew Jonson Mash Up)
13. Mathew Jonson – Imagination
14. Subb-an feat. S.Y.F. – Say No More (Mathew Jonson Remix)
15. Mathew Jonson – Cause Baby It Just Feels Right
16. Mathew Jonson – That Girl Can Dance
17. Mathew Jonson – That 101 Is Mine
18. Mathew Jonson – Feels Like Liquid
19. Mathew Jonson – Body In Motion
20. Kevin Saunderson feat. Inner City – Good Life (Mathew Jonson’s Acid Mix)