Mule Musiq Announces I’m Starting To Feel OK Vol. 7
Fort Romeau, Gold Panda, Prins Thomas and more will feature in the latest edition of the mix series.
Japanese imprint Mule Musiq has announced the upcoming release of the seventh edition of the I’m Starting To Feel OK mix series due to land March 18.
Last year, the imprint celebrated its 10 years in operation with the release of the mix series’ sixth installment which featured artists of the likes of Axel Boman and Eddie C. This year, the mix series returns with both old and new featured artists, among them: Prins Thomas, Eddie C, Gold Panda and Frank & Tony. Former XLR8R podcast contributors; Fort Romeau, Konstantin Sibold and a collaboration between XLR8R alumni Sebastien Mullaert and Aril Brikha, are all also featured in the latest installment of the series.
Vol 7. will be available in CD, digital and vinyl formats and you can view all tracklistings in full, below.
01. Sauce81 – Make It Move
02. Prins Thomas – Rainbow Disco
03. Strategy – Mother Nature
04. Eddie C – Flying Blue
05. Jacques Renault – Don’t Need To Know
06. Lord Of The Isles – Ruff Rollin
07. Rubini – Still Clock
08. Nicolai Toma – Minifloat
09. Musk – Mysore
10. Kuniyuki – Newwave Project #11
11. Konstantin Sibold & Leif Müller – Leguan
01. Bell Towers ft Miss Midday – Midday Theme
02. Frank & Tony – Amedeo
03. Kim Brown – Gated Communities
04. Johannes Klingebiel – Cowbell Piano House
05. DJ Jenifa (aka Gold Panda) – Dresscode
06. Frankey & Sandrino – Hubble
07. Aril Brikha & Sebastian Mullaert – Illuminate
08 Snacks – Order To The Senses
09 Fort Romeau – You’re Not Home
10. Oskar Offermann – Survival
11. Fred P – Days In Time
Mule Musiq 198:
A1 Oskar Offermann – Survival
A2 Rubini – Still Clock
B1 Lord Of The Isles – Ruff Rollin
B2 Strategy – Mother Nature
Mule Musiq 199:
A1 DJ Jenifa AKA Gold Panda – Dresscode
A2 Johannes Klingebiel – Cowbell Piano House
B1 Fred P – Days In Time
B2 Kim Brown – Gated Communities
I’m Starting To Feel OK Vol. 7 will land via Mule Musiq on March 18, 2016.