Novation Announces Sub-Brand Blocs; Launches App
Blocs Wave for iOS is a music-creation app designed to inspire new ideas.
UK-based music tech company Novation has recently announced the creation of a new sub-brand, Blocs. The sub-brand has debuted with a music creation app for iOS titled Blocs Wave, a new and coherent tool that will help bring your sonic ideas to life. Some of the key features of the app include the ability to tweak waveforms seamlessly, move through combinations quickly, and record vocals or instruments to help bring an organic, real life element to your production. You can view a list of the features below and watch a video demonstration of the app in the player above.
Get the app by going here.
- Made for iPad and iPhone
- Combine 8 sounds at the same time
- 6 soundpacks included (nearly 300 loops)
- Browser Modes include: Discover, Soundpack, Type filtering
- Store view: 12 soundpacks available, updated weekly
- New soundpacks are added regularly
- Download on-the-move – optimised for 3G/4G mobile networks
- 3D touch enabled on iPhone 6plus – preview waveforms
- Real-time Stretch Engine – change tempo at any time
- In-Key System – helps keep you in key at all times (minor)
- Low-Latency Recording – ideal for live looping
- iPad Pro supported – optimised to use the whole iPad Pro screen
- Import and export from AudioCopy, AudioShare, Mail
- Record and Monitor using most USB audio interfaces
- Audiobus, AudioCopy, and hardware input and outputs supported