Ticket Giveaway: Win 2 Tickets to Woogie Weekend
The three-day weekender takes place July 8-10 at Oak Canyon Park in Silverado, California.
In anticipation of this years sophomore edition of Woogie Weekend, XLR8R and The DoLab have come together to give one lucky winner a pair of tickets to the three-day event.
Inspired by the iconic Woogie Stage at DoLab’s Lightning in a Bottle Festival, this year’s Woogie Weekend will feature a range of quality electronic performances throughout its two stages including a live set from Mathew Jonson, as well as DJ sets from the likes of Rodriguez Jr., Roman Flügel, Sebastian Mullaert aka Minilogue, Visionquest, Jon Hopkins, and more.
For your chance to win, enter your full name and email information in the form above. Winners will be chosen on July 1st, 2016 and contacted via the email provided. Terms and conditions apply. More information about Woogie Weekend can be found by clicking here.
You can also “like” Woogie Weekend on Facebook by clicking below.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is, DoLab and agent, XLR8R.com whose registered office is at 837 Traction Ave #304, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA.2. Employees of DoLab / XLR8R.com or their family members or anyone helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday, July 1st 2016 at 11:59AM (PST). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Only 1 entry per email address accepted Must be 18 years of age or older to enter Prize is for 2 tickets to Woogie Weekend at Oak Canyon Park in Silverado, CA.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 8 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entries into the competition will automatically opt-in email for XLR8R.com weekly email newsletter, The Lowdown and any future events mailers. User may unsubscribe at anytime.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.