Ticket Giveaway: Win a Full Event Pass to Decibel 2015
To celebrate our partnership with Decibel and CreativeLive, we are giving away two full passes to Decibel.
For over a decade now, Decibel Festival has turned Seattle into an electronic music hotspot for one-week out of the year, showcasing some of the most reputable names in the scene at various locations around the city. Acts being featured this year include Marcel Dettmann, Bonobo, Daniel Avery, Dauwd, Nicolas Jaar, John Tejada, DJ Tennis, Lusine, and The Black Madonna, just to name a few.
Decibel is also known for its meticulously curated showcases, with this year’s showcases including Nicolas Jaar, Stimmhalt, IG 88 at Showbox, Studio 4/4: Decibel Edition: Julio Bashmore, andhim, Masha at Q Nightclub, and a Kompakt showcase featuring Agoria, John Tejada, and Dauwd at Neumos.
This year XLR8R will host a panel on Friday, September 25 at 5:30pm in association with dB Conference and CreativeLive, with a secret performance by a Decibel 2015 artist directly afterwards. XLR8R will also be hosting an Official dB after-hours party in association with Decibel Festival at Q Nightclub, featuring performances by Marcel Dettmann, Function (live), and VRIL (live). To celebrate this fact, we are giving away two full event passes to this years Decibel Festival! For your chance to win one full event pass, give us a follow on Instagram and then enter your email below. XLR8R will choose two winners that will be contacted this weekend via the email provided. Terms and Conditions apply.
Click on our badge to follow XLR8R_Official on Instagram.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is, Decibel and agent, XLR8R.com whose registered office is at 837 Traction Ave #304, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA.2. Employees of Decibel / XLR8R.com or their family members or anyone helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday September 20, 2015 at 11:59PM (PST). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Only 1 entry per email address accepted Must be 21 years of age or older to enter Prize is for 1 wristband to Decibel 2015 event taking place in Seattle, WA.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 1 day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entries into the competition will automatically opt-in email for XLR8R.com weekly email newsletter, The Lowdown. User may unsubscribe at anytime.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.