Ticket Giveaway: Win Two Tickets to St Germain at The Fonda Theater
The event is set to take place in Hollywood on Thursday, April 21.
XLR8R, Goldenvoice, and KCRW are pleased to announce that we will be hosting the influential and well-respected French producer St Germain on April 21 at The Fonda Theatre in Hollywood. Waiting fifteen years for a follow up to his celebrated album Tourist, St Germain released his self-titled LP this past October, giving music enthusiasts all over the world a jolt of joy and sonic wonderment. In addition to this, St Germain released a remix EP on Nonsuch Records that came out this past March.
For a chance to win two tickets to this event, enter your information in the box below. A winner will be chosen on Monday, April 18 2016. Winner will be contacted by the email provided.
You can also purchase your tickets to this event by going here.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is, Goldenvoice and agent, XLR8R.com whose registered office is at 1515 Park Lane, Venice, CA, USA.2. Employees of Goldenvoice / XLR8R.com or their family members or anyone helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Wednesday, April 18 2016 at 11:59AM (PST). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Only 1 entry per email address accepted Must be 18 years of age or older to enter Prize is for 2 tickets to St Germain at The Fonda Theater in Hollywood, CA on April 21, 2016.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 8 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entries into the competition will automatically opt-in email for XLR8R.com weekly email newsletter, The Lowdown and any future events mailers. User may unsubscribe at anytime.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.