Dub, Stripped-Back House, and Drum & Bass on the Latest XLR8R+
Tracks by Fluxion, Silverlining, and Redeyes, plus a sample pack from Keita Sano.
Fluxion kicks off this month’s edition with an upbeat slice of dub techno drawn from his love of movie soundtracks. Silverlining’s contribution, “Kewakagroove,” a rare digital outing from the UK producer, is a typically stripped-back house groover perfect for summer dancefloors. Finally, we present the first remix to land on XLR8R+, a sun-drenched liquid drum & bass rework of FD’s “This is Now” by Redeyes.
Complimenting the tracks this month is a two-part MPC sample pack from Keita Sano, which features beats and grooves from his MPC1000 and MPC2000XL. We’ve also included an Artist Tips with Silverlining on how to get inject your productions with groove.
As always, mastering by Kamran Sadeghi.
You can subscribe to XLR8R+ here, and subscribers can download the package here. You can stream snippets of XLR8R+013 below, where you can also find information on the entire package contents and a preview of the zine.
This month’s package features:
* Three exclusive, previously unreleased tracks from Fluxion, Silverlining, and Redeyes.
* Two-part MPC sample pack by Keita Sano.
* 16-page PDF zine with information on the artists, tracks, and sample pack, and an Artist Tips feature with Silverlining.
* Wallpaper artwork for both desktop and phone by Diego Madero.
* Private 50-track streaming playlist.