Ras G, EPROM, Mono/Poly added to Low End Theory Festival 2016 Lineup
The third annual Low End Theory Festival is set to take place at The Shrine in Los Angeles on July 23.
Earlier today, the infamous weekly bass night known as Low End Theory announced that Ras G, EPROM, Mono/Poly, Dorian Concept, and Penthouse Penthouse have all been added to the annual Low End Theory Festival lineup set for next Saturday at The Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. The event will feature workshops, open-beat invitationals and performances that start early in the day and go well into the nighttime.
Established over 11 years ago and boasting well over 500 shows for its weekly Wednesday night residency at The Airliner in Lincoln Heights, Low End Theory has come to be known as one of Los Angeles’ most cherished musical customs. With an ever growing popularity, Low End Theory Festival has become a way in which the brand can celebrate its many years of hard work while allowing thousands of adoring fans to enjoy Low End Theory’s sound and vibe in a massive dance hall like The Shrine.
The event will feature newcomers such as Linafornia and Eureka The Butcher, musical icons like Raekwon & Ghostface, Prefuse 73, and Daedelus, while also including, of course, Low End Theory’s beloved resident DJs. You can view the entire lineup below.
You can enter to win tickets by entering your information here:
Low End Theory Festival 2016
Shrine Expo Hall & Grounds – Los Angeles, CA, US
July 23 @ 1:30 pm – July 24 @ 2:00 am
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is, Low End Theory and agent, XLR8R.com whose registered office is at 837 Traction Ave #304, Los Angeles, CA 90013, USA.2. Employees of Low End Theoruy / XLR8R.com or their family members or anyone helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday, July 18th 2016 at 11:59AM (PST). After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Only 1 entry per email address accepted Must be 18 years of age or older to enter Prize is for 2 tickets to Low End Theory Festival 2016 at Shrine Auditorium. One Winner per entry. Winner receives (2) tickets. (5) Winners will be chosen.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 8 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entries into the competition will automatically opt-in email for XLR8R.com weekly email newsletter, The Lowdown and any future events mailers. User may unsubscribe at anytime.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.